Saturday, December 19, 2009

Working Abroad


Nowadays, almost all of us are thinking about working abroad because of the financial crisis where going thru. Working away from family is really hard but in exchange, earning is good compared here. Even if we work so hard here, wages and income is still not enough to have a good future especially that we have 3 kids and they’re starting to go to school already. We want them to enroll in a honorable school like my mom did to me but right now with our means and high tuitions, we can’t.

This site helps me a lot in searching jobs outside Philippines. Everything is categorized, job specialization-countries-without placement fees-salary deduction. They have a resume for you to fill up, you can put all your diplomas, certificates, and even passport by scanning it. You can easily access jobs and pass resumes online. They will just contact the applicant if they’re qualified of the position.

I’ve been thinking about this because our business is not doing good anymore. We are affected by the economic crisis, and debts are too high. Hubby was expecting a work in middle east but never came. My aunt told us to just wait because the company has problems unresolved that’s why if given a chance I’ll grab the opportunity even if I have to sacrifice being away with my family. For them, I’m willing to take the risks so my children we’ll have a good future. Hope everything will be settled so that all of us we’ll have peace of mind.

Lord, please guide me so that I’ll be able to come up with a right decision. Give me strength and confidence so I’ll be able to handle all the challenges in my life. I know you have good reasons for letting everything happen. I entrust this all in Your good hands. AMEN.

0 comments: