
OMG!! I can’t anymore remember my first date, I have slight dementia because of my painless normal delivery. All I can share was my date with my first love. I am in my senior year when I had a serious and I would say really my first to fell in love. He was also a senior and his room is just adjacent to mine. . My mom gave me two free tickets she got in a mall here in our city so I just invited my bf to be with me so it would be utilize. We watched a movie, can’t remember the title anymore. At that time our relationship was just 2 weeks old so also my first time to hold hands with him because we were too shy in school to do that. But as days passed by, we handled our relationship until we reached freshman college days. We both went to same school but still ended our relationship. Too bad!!! There’s a saying first love never dies. I don’t think so, it will die but memories do and will always remain in our hypothalamus.

0 comments:
Post a Comment