Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 beauty supplies

I' fond of gathering things from blouses, shoes, bags, and beauty products. I usually but my things in an UK store (ukay-ukay) and some are heartily given as "pasalubongs" from my cousins/aunts/friends base in abroad.

Recently, I’ve been receiving beauty products as presents. And I super duper love it! Products from Victoria’s Secret are one of my favorites. I also enjoy Bath &Body Works. I even bought a bag with complete set of beauty products which includes a body spray, body lotion, shower gel and body wash.

My cousins in Ireland shelled out some Mark&Spencer over the years. Now, she forwarded products from Primark. I haven’t used any of it because I still have to empty some old stocks before using a new one. But I relish the fragrance especially the VSIP shimmering body cream; it has glitters on it perfect for partying all night long.

BFF also gave me a hand & body lotion from her aunt in Taiwan with a name R Series. I still have to try it but I like the scent.

Thank you very much to all of you. Sa uulitin!!! =)

0 comments: