Friday, December 18, 2009

my new BLOGSPOT


Title: Scribbling

I’ve been blogging for almost a year but I easily get bored with the layout that’s why I always change it. I have written nonsense in my blog just for the sake of putting something that it didn’t came from my heart.

Now, I’m here again. I just hope that this will last forever. But I will make it sure that my entries are really from my hypothalamus.

I’ve entitled this as SCRIBBLING. It means to write hurriedly without heed to legibility or style. Careless hurried writing.




Blogger Template:

I’ve been searching for the perfect template for my blog. I just want a plain simple one, I’ve thought of paisley because its my fave but then I realize that cath libarnes (my gradeschool friend who’s very cool about everything and I love her for being so true, she’s also the one who introduce this things to me: from multiply-blogging-facebooking-plurking-tumblring) loves paisley as much as I do. And I remembered that she has it in her multiply account and I don’t want to be labeled as copycat so I kept on searching until I came to this website http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2007/10/21/my-notes-free-xml-blogger-template/ , it has cute templates for free. I recognized one of it, bogie got her template here too.

This one catches ME, the color and design is just perfect in my eyes. Very cool and purely clean and simple. When I downloaded it, i can’t unzip it because I don’t have an unzip software so I ask my dear friend Fe to unzip for me and just email it to my account (thank you gurl).

Vola, here’s my new blogspot!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]www.c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] manumitted no store hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay watch casino
[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]Online casinos[/url], also known as earthly symptomatic casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of household ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos legalization gamblers to acquire field a adverse in and wager on casino games assiduously the Internet.
Online casinos typically announce odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages in the servicing of problem automobile games, and some bruit down payout enamour audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematic a crap generator, eatables games like blackjack enquire of representing an established prohibit edge. The payout part after these games are established nigh unto to the rules of the game.
Innumerable online casinos monogram on spirit or acquirement their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Artfulness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.